skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today was such a gorgeous day! It rained and thundered, and the sun creeped in occasionally. It smells so good, all clean and fresh. I love spring/summer rains, they're one of my favorites. Phil and I rented a rug doctor and cleaned our carpets yesterday. It looks great, forgot to take a picture when all the furniture was in the kitchen. I didn't think it looked all that bad, but the water was filthy! So glad to do that before Gracie starts crawling around.
Hmm... Home-made icecream is our new monthly tradition...

I've recently starting couponing and have been called as the new Enrichment Leader in our ward. So for this month's activity I'm teaching the Sisters how to coupon. These are some of the deals I got this past week, pretty impressive, compared to what we were paying before! (I have them tagged to bring to the activity, not necessarily for this picture ;) ) I'm getting pretty good at this thanks to my sis KaLee!
No comments:
Post a Comment