Saturday, May 9, 2009

Charlie & Me

Phil and I have recently discovered the 'awesomeness' of renting movies from the Red Box! It's a great way to cheaply see the new releases we were too cheap to see in the theaters. Marley & Me was one that I thought looked funny so we picked it up tonight. What a great movie! It was so funny, the plot not at all what I expected, and I ended up crying from laughter and sadness throughout the whole movie. It seemed to especially hit home since we've recently become parents. Our own family pet is a cat named Charlie, but he's like our little puppy. He fetches his favorite blue rubber band and he begs us to sample every meal we eat. He's so funny, we just love him!



We blessed Gracie this past weekend. It was a very special experience, and fun to have family in town. She was so sweet, she was crying before and after the blessing but stopped just for the important part. She didn't like her dress very much, but it was so beautiful! She had the most adorable little bracelet made by my friend Mindy (thank Min!) which she's already grown out of! I've learned that it's hard to be a party planner and the mom (and source of food) of a baby on her own schedule. But everything worked out and we had a good time together. We talked my parents and brother and sister-in law to stay an extra day to swim and play games (games are the best part!)


Gracie's turning into the most adorable, smily little girl! I couldn't even imagine my life without her now.

1 comment:

  1. We had such a good time! The games are the best part! Gracie was beautiful and both you and Phil were so sweet and accommodating. We wish we could come and visit more often.

    ReplyDelete