It's my turn to share about how absolutely sweet my husband is! I woke to 3 gorgeous red roses and a beautiful letter Phil wrote on our honeymoon. I can't believe he was able to keep it a secret for a year! Or
that I didn't accidentally find it while cleaning or rearranging the house. Phil has also written a letter or poem for every day of significance the last several months (Valentine's Day, the day after Grace was born, Mother's Day, even Earth Day!) and it is the best, sweetest idea! He does this rather than give me expensive greeting cards, it's been the best! And he's so creative, I love his words and thoughts and will cherish them forever.
And last but not least, we taped Gracie smiling and laughing at us. It's so amazing how fast they grow and how neat it is that she can interact with us. She's the CUTEST BABY EVER! But I know... I'm biased. ;)
Happy Anniversary!! Wow! You two (now three) really have been through a lot your first year together. I love the video of Gracie. She is getting so big so fast.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your beautiful baby girl. I'm so glad that things are going so well for you now. I still think of you guys and what lifesavers you were when Azyha broke her arm. Thank you again. From Angie's Mom
ReplyDeleteHi friend! I am so aweful! I still need to call you back and my house has been such a wreck I haven't read anyones post...just looked at pictures! I can't believe how big Gracie is! Before you know it she will be talking...Izzy is now and I just can't believe she isn't a baby anymore! We definitly need to get together when you are in vegas! How long are you guys going to be there and what arre the dates? Maybe i will just plan on being there so we can play! :) I have 3 more loads of laundry to wash, 8 loads to fold and I have to pay the bills so I better get off, but I love you and hope you guys are doing well! Talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete