Sunday, May 17, 2009

Growing Gracie







Gracie is 10 weeks old now, I can hardly believe it! She is getting so big! She is such a good baby, sleeping through the night and is mostly happy, though she requires a lot of one on one attention sometimes. I am happy to give it though, I absolutely love her and love to play and nurture her. She's starting to laugh and 'talk', and smiles every morning when I come to get her. It's amazing how much these little things mean to a parent. I'm excited to experience these next stages in her life as her mamma.


Sleepy baby... chubby cheeks.


Phil and I had the priviledge to meet with Elder Bednar, Elder Anderson, and Elder Zwick for an instructional fireside Friday night. It was so neat to see two Apostles of the Lord in person, and to learn both how spiritual they are and also that they are people too. I am grateful that they were here, for the love they shared with us, and for the lessons we learned through them on Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet Gracie!! She is so adorable! I was so happy to meet her and hold her. You guys are the cutest little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you started a blog, so I can watch Gracie grow up and keep in touch with you! I hope you appreciate how amazing it is that she is sleeping through the night! Brynlee is a random sleeper still, and as soon as I think she's on a schedule, she reminds me that she is the one in charge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee for blogs! It helps us feel so close when we're so far away! We miss you guys- and cute little dress, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie she is!! Our blog is http://ekspoelstra.blogspot.com/ Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete