Yesterday was Gracie's 3 month birthday! Really, it's hard to believe. To celebrate we went to Penny's for our first family pictures. We only snapped shots for about 5 minutes before she was done (she was so tired!) but I was really happy with some of them. She is such a cutie! We're so blessed with our little angel.
This is the one we actually got copies of (we could only choose one with the coupon, these here are very low resolution copies to discourage us from printing our own).
She is such a happy girl!
So serious...

Just me and Mommy...

I LOVE it! YOu guys are such a cute family! miss ya!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! You got so many cute pictures!! What a good smiler. She is cute crying too. They did a wonderful job.
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable little baby girl you have! Very cute family pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the pictures! I hope you guys are doing well and I can't wait to see you sometime!!!
ReplyDelete