Sunday, April 25, 2010

Boy oh Boy!

I know it's been months since our last post. I feel bad but since moving to Vegas I just hadn't been attached to my computer as much as normal. But things are finally starting to settle into a rutine now.

So I know we've told many of you but in case you didn't know, Phil and I are expecting another baby this September! I am about 20 weeks along (half way already!) and we found out we're having a little boy. Yay! We are so excited.

Gracie is SO much fun. I absolutely love being a mother. She does drive me nuts occasionally but she is so full of love and personality and we have lots of fun. I think she's going to LOVE being a big sister soon. She just had her first birthday about a month and a half ago. It's hard to believe more than a year has gone by since she was born.

Here was our attempt at making an awesome cake. It didn't turn out too bad, not quite like I'd wanted but still pretty good. It was way more work than I had thought, I don't know how you Moms out there do it!


Gracie was adorable when eating her cake. She is normally clean when eating and doesn't like food on her face, so this took some time and goading. But she had fun and enjoyed all the attention.
She likes to swing with Daddy.

And she loves to scrunch up her face. She has a lot of silly faces actually. She's endlessly entertaining.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! That is just so exciting that you are expecting a boy! They are so much fun by the way!!!! And that cake looks amazing!!! Great job! Sounds like you guys are doing great!!!! We miss ya in the ward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 1 already? Good job on the cake - I can appreciate how much time you put into it! Well, we have company here again, but when they leave and things settle down again, I am going to call you for a play date. Oh, and congrats on having a boy! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogging world! You know, when someone drops away for so long, it's obvious that they're pregnant! A boy- what great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, and we heard about the pregnancy via the grapevine--your proud Johnson grandparents from Utah. And, yes, I was wondering what happened to you with no new news on your blog, but I guess I agree with Angie: "it's obvious" that you are pregnant. The same thing happened to another blog I follow. The lady got pregnant and didn't blog for six months, actually until time for the baby to be born. Congrats! I'm glad it's you and not me. My turn is over. Lucky grandma, me, huh? Keep us posted. Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I had no idea you were going to have another babe! Congrats! So so so excited for you guys! Gracie is getting so big and so adorable, when are we going to see you guys? I hope soon!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats strangers! It feels like you have been gone from Sparks forever. I can't believe Gracie is 1 already!

    ReplyDelete