Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We Made It!

What a long month! I will make a more fun update with pictures soon but I wanted to let you all know that we made it to Vegas (finally! just 2 days behind schedule) and we were able to visit Phil's family this past weekend to celebrate Christmas with them before Phil starts working at this new office tomorrow. It has been a crazy experience moving, I wouldn't recommend it, but I'm so happy to be closer to family now. It will take a bit to get unpacked and settled in too, which might drive me crazy but what can you do. Gracie is doing well, she's 10 months old already! I can't believe we'll be having her first birthday party soon! [Ang, I need cake ideas ;)] We will miss all of you in Reno SO much but hope to keep in contact blogging and facebooking.

2 comments:

  1. Vegas has no idea how lucky they are to have The Johnsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY...Lisa's home!!! Now, we just need to convince Christy!! haha.. Anyways, we are so happy to have you guys in Vegas...we missed you tons when you were in Reno.

    ReplyDelete