Sunday, May 23, 2010

P.A.L.S

The Phil And Lisa Story celebrates today, a story 2 years in the making...

Not many people know that only 23 days after our first date I "unofficially/officially" proposed to Lisa. Looking back it is something that I would liked to have planned a lot better, but the spontaneity of it all, is one of our sweetest memories. Considering the fact that after our first date we then spent the rest of our days together, is only one of the reasons why I wanted to make, the rest or our days together, last for an entire life time. She instantly became my best friend and I am so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with her.

Four months after our first date we officially and publicly announced our engagement, it was Easter Sunday, in March of 2008, and then two months after that, exactly two years ago today, we got married!!!

I once wrote a poem for a girl that I took out on a date. It was a hopeless and unsuccessful attempt to try and get a girl to like me. I have since edited it and updated it for Lisa. It is such a better fit.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR! I LOVE YOU!!!

Your Eyes

Your eye's are precious and so bright
Even more beautiful than the midnight light.

The crowning jewels of you face.
The same one that I sit and trace,
in my mind.
This love's not blind.

I can see you there,
everywhere,
all day,
in every way.

Sad or happy, but mostly cute!
And always with those
eyes,
those beautiful, loving, adoring eyes!!!

Thanks for a marvelous and sweet two years!!! With many, many, many more to follow. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime soon! Happy Anniversary!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you guys! We miss you SOOO much! Maybe we can take a trip down there this summer and come visit. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete