Phil and I have been talking for a little while about moving to Las Vegas to be closer to both our families as well as save a little money. We finally got confirmation this week that Philip will be able to transfer his job to there, so we're moving! Kind of an overwhelming now that it's coming so fast, we're packing up and moving New Year's weekend. It's very exciting to think we'll be so close to family; most of mine live in Vegas and we'd be just half a day from Phil's family. But I'm definitely sad to leave Reno, I've loved living here since I moved here 5 years ago. And Philip was born and raised here, so you can imagine how hard this must be for him to leave. But we are alone here with no relatives and with little Gracie in our lives now having family close by has become more important. So with that, we are excited to be opening this next chapter in our lives. Thanks to all of those we've met and befriended while here in Reno, we will miss you.
Now... did you think this through thoroughly enough? I mean, who are we going to gets eggs or butter from when we move back in two and a half years? Who are we going to serenade with our noises from the swimming pool? I think you should reconsider, after all we try to live as far away from family as possible, apparently.
ReplyDeleteOkay, okay. So good luck to you- that's great news! What will you end up doing with your condo? Ahhh... the wonderful housing market these days. It's a good thing Obama has come through with all of his promises. Email me!
We will miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteThis just makes me all sorts of sad! But I am happy you guys will be closer to your family.
ReplyDeleteOnly two hours from your Arizona families. Love, Aunt Sharon and Uncle Roger
ReplyDeleteYAY! and now we are only 1.5..ok maybe 2 hours away! YAY!
ReplyDelete