Our little Gracie has reached her 100 day mark. I think she's accomplished a lot more important things in her first hundred days than the president has claimed to. For one, look how big she is! She's almost 14 pounds, she jumped from the
40% when she was born now to the 90%. This is the outfit we brought her home in and it's hard to tell, but it would never fit over her chubby little cheeks. She's starting to watch the tv whenever we have her on our laps, something we really don't like the idea of, but I'm sure she's just curious of all the colors and shapes. I'm so excited to watch her learn and interact as she's getting older. 
I asked Phil to hang her clothes... not exactly what I had in mind...

Yay! Happy 100 days Gracie! You are so big! Good job feeding her mom.
ReplyDeleteShe is so chubby and cute! Fat babies are the best.
ReplyDelete