Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Pictures

So my life is very busy with the day-to-day doings of a young mother, not much to share that's very interesting. BUT I have been slacking on posting new pictures as our kids, especially Andrew, grows and changes. He's about 2 1/2 months old now, unbelievable! He is so sweet and mild-tempered. Gracie is cute as a button and usually a joy to be around ;)
We got our Christmas picture done early this year. Our first family picture with Andy.
His first dance move...

She gives all her stuffed animals big hugs each day.

I love how he's holding on to Phil's fingers.

Gracie loves to be a little mommy. Here she is holding her teddy bear in the baby bjorn.

Here's a video of Andy smiling and laughing, so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering how you and your family are!!! You guys are looking soooo great! I love your family photo! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete