I'm just going to post some of the cute or silly pictures over the last month.
Doesn't Gracie looks so cute!?! When we have the tray on the bumbo it forces her elbows up, she looks so silly.
We took this on a beatiful day outside our condo just before the pool closed. So I guess that was a while ago...
Happy girl laughing at Daddy!
Actually, she likes everything we've given her. It's been really fun feeding her different foods. Although, we just started giving her yogurt and I think it's causing her tummy to hurt a little. Or it's just coinciding with more teething bouts... Not sure.
Going for a walk with Daddy. She can really sport a hat! She looks so cute in all of them. It covers her frizzy patches of hairs.
I bought this Tootsie costume for Grace after the one I loved online just cost way too much. I tried it on her and she loved it!! But then I couldn't believe it, I found the exact one I had wanted for her at Walmart for really cheap, and I just had to get it!! So, stay tuned for more pictures of her other costume. Phil has to work on Halloween but we'll be going to our ward's Trunk or Treat tomorrow. Costumes on infants are just so adorable.
I love the tootsie roll costume! So adorable. You must know by now that I'm a sucker for costumes.
ReplyDelete