Gracie and Daddy
Brian and Phil
On the water. Burr!
Then last week we got a call from Phil's parents, they said they needed to make a delivery to Tahoe for Phil's brother-in law's business and were coming to visit! How fun, family two weeks in a row! (This might seem crazy, but we have no family in town and now that we have a baby, I miss that outlet.) We had a good time with Mom and Dad Johnson, it was fun for them to see our growing Gracie. We love you!!
Gracie with Grandpa
Gracie eating with Grandma. "I can do it myself, Mama"
Gracie is 5 1/2 months old now! She's just a doll! She's laughing and rolling over and eating rice cereal and just growing so big. She's a little tough when it comes to putting her down to sleep, but otherwise she's a pretty easy baby to care for. I love her so much!
Gracie playing with Daddy.
I thought this was pretty funny. We swaddle Gracie at night, otherwise she would never fall asleep. She usually manages to get out but this time she has shimmied herself all the way down the blanket until it was wrapped like a turbon around her head. Silly girl!

This is what I got at CVS this morning. I got it all for FREE!! You may think it's crazy they would give me this for free, but I walked in with $14 in CVS coupons and $3.16 in cash and walked out with all this stuff and $20 in CVS coupons. So yeah, I made money on the deal. And I got a Haagen Dazs icecream bar, which I haven't had for a long time, YUMMY! It made me think of something Phil told me, growing up he thought that after he was sent to bed his parents stayed up to watch movies and eat icecream. My Mom would buy these icecream bars sometimes, and being the youngest and very spoiled (haha), she would share them with me. Ah, childhood memories...
Yea for family! Which by the by ... yours is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete